Sunday, May 13, 2012

Puppy Mills are HORRIBLE!

     Mommy and I went to the Scholastic Book Fair Warehouse Sale yesterday.  All of the books I picked out were about dogs, except for the Taylor Swift book!  I got Harry the Homeless Puppy, Vet Volunteers, Vet Emergencies 24/7, and Dog Heaven.  (I hope it isn't about dogs going to Heaven.  Mommy read the back and said it isn't.)  Because I love dogs and hate puppy mills, I wrote this essay to teach people about how bad puppy mills are...

    Puppy Mills are HORRIBLE!  They harm mother dogs for mony.  When they harm mother dogs the dogs have puppys.  Almost everyone likes puppys more than mother dogs right?  Yep.  I'm right.  So then they make the puppy mills lots and lots and lots of mony.  Then puppy mills get what they want...mony.  People get what they want...puppys.  But worst of all mother dogs get hurt.  BAN puppy mills!!!

    (You can see more about banning puppy mills in my blog post from February 13, 2012.  There is another one on Mommy's blog - http://jennysgetaway.blogspot.com/ - from February 9, 2011.) 

     I went to Lyn's house yesterday for Tilly's birthday party.  Her family fosters pregnant mommy dogs and raises them and their puppies for Almost Home Foundation.  The picture is Croquette and her new puppies.  They were born on May 2nd.  They are adorable!  I love them!

1 comment: