Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

     Happy Birthday Jonathan!  Jonathan is my mom's godson and one of my friends.  It is his 4th birthday.  He LOOOOOVES cars.  The only toys he has is cars.  His house is like a HUGE parking lot that is filled with cars.  Whenever I go over there all he wants to play with is cars.  Finally on my last visit, I got him to play Play Dough.  WOHOO!!!  I made this card special with car stamps for him.  I used my SU markers to color in the cars.  I hope that didn't encourage him to play more cars next time I come over.  Jonathan is practicing his letters and spelling, so for his present I got him a white board with markers and an eraser.  I also got him Sequence Letters.  It is a spelling word game.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment